Monday 10 March 2008

Another Finish today!

sorry haven't wrote on here for a few days. if anyone at all is reading my blog,lol! Thank you lisa on the comment of popcorn.

I done a finish for Just because exchange 2008 yesterday (monday). quite happy with it actually. but thing is i can't show anyone until the reveal date.
I cannot wait! well i got to find something else to do now,lol!

i've had some good news that i can do some stitching for Ty hafan for the 'be part of the dragon' organisation with some of my online stitch friends. Here's some more info if anyone wants to take part http://www.tyhafan.org/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi amy its shel from the forum well done for getting your blog up and running i have a blog too check it out :)

speak soon shel

Carla said...

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :) I see your blog is new but you're not new at all to stitching! you have lots of lovely projects on your webshot gallery ..congratulations :)
I'll add your blog to my links and will be visiting you often to see your stitching :)