Saturday 28 February 2009

From now i will try my best to keep this blog up to date....




i know i won't be able to do i everyday as i don't have the internet all the time.


I haven't done much stitching this year either. :(



But i have started on Red rum WIP again in the past few days. so i will put a WIP photo up tommorrow.
Above are the last 2 finishes from last year. One is an Angel stitchlets from mouseloft card and the other is the Reindeer from Cross stitch card shop magazine.
I have also added some more photos in my web photo album http://community.webshots.com/user/amydolphin2003 and its under the folder called charity stitching..
I'm showing my articles from magazines in anything i've been involved in with charity stitching on there, so then we know what piece is for what charity.....
Thanks for your visit and happy stitching!

No comments: